Sip with the Symphony
Join us for an evening of drinks with the Maestro and guest artist, Julian Schwarz, on the Thursday before our concert, The Enigmatic Shostakovich, on May 5th!
The Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra is excited to partner with local businesses to bring you our Sip with the Symphony event!
Hosted at Mac’s Cocktail Bar located at 207 N. Hamilton St in Saginaw from 7-9 p.m. Thursday, May 5th. Ticket includes a light appetizer and one signature cocktail.
Ticket $20. Must be 21 to attend.
NO tickets will be sold at the door.
- The Impact of Classical Music on Local Communities
- Top 10 Classical Music Pieces to Get Started with Symphony Orchestras: A Guide From the Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra
- Gustav Holst: Part 5 of 5 of our september Birthday Bash Donation Blitz!
- Anton Bruckner: Part 4 of 5 of Our September Birthday Bash Donation Blitz
- George Gershwin: Part 3 of 5 of the September Birthday Bash Donation Blitz