Sip with the Symphony: Beethoven’s Immortal 5th
Join us for an evening of drinks with the Maestro on the Thursday before our last concert of the season, Beethoven’s Immortal 5th! The Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra is excited to partner with local businesses to bring you our Sip with the Symphony event at Mac’s Bar, 207 N. Hamilton Street, from 7-9 p.m. Get to know Maestro Fouad Fakhouri and the staff of your SBSO while enjoying libations and light hors d’oeuvres as you mingle. Tickets are $20 each, and all participants must be 21 years or older as of the date of the event. Thank you to our sponsor for this event, Art Sample Home.
To purchase tickets CLICK HERE or call the office at (989) 755-6471 ext. 2
- The Impact of Classical Music on Local Communities
- Top 10 Classical Music Pieces to Get Started with Symphony Orchestras: A Guide From the Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra
- Gustav Holst: Part 5 of 5 of our september Birthday Bash Donation Blitz!
- Anton Bruckner: Part 4 of 5 of Our September Birthday Bash Donation Blitz
- George Gershwin: Part 3 of 5 of the September Birthday Bash Donation Blitz